Monday, October 27, 2008

Something good is going to happen to me......

Psalm 98

Sing a new song to the LORD! He has worked miracles, and with his own powerful arm, he has won the victory.

The LORD has shown the nations, that he has the power to save bringing justice.


God has been faithful in his love for Israel, and his saving power is seen everywhere on earth.


Tell everyone on this earth to sing happy songs in praise of the LORD.


Make music for him on harps. Play beautiful melodies!


Sound the trumpets and horns and celebrate with joyful songs for our LORD and King!

Command the ocean to roar with all of its creatures, and the earth to shout
with all of its people.

Order the rivers to clap their hands, and all of the hills to sing together.

Let them worship the LORD! He is coming to judge everyone on the earth,and he will be honest and fair.

God has been faithful in his love for Israel, and his saving power is seen everywhere on earth.

Tell everyone on this earth to sing happy songs in praise of the LORD.


Make music for him on harps. Play beautiful melodies!

Sound the trumpets and horns and celebrate with joyful songs for our LORD and King!

Command the ocean to roar with all of its creatures, and the earth to shout with all of its people.

Order the rivers to clap their hands, and all of the hills to sing together.

Let them worship the LORD! He is coming to judge everyone on the earth, and he will be honest and fair.

Contemporary English Version (CEV)
Copyright © 1995 by
American Bible Society

I read this wonderful Psalm this morning after my fearful, begging for mercy episode. I like the 1st verse especially well: "Sing a new song to the LORD! He has worked miracles, and with his own powerful arm, he has won the victory".I am rejoicing in this because my El Shaddai has worked miracles and won the victory for me! I am so happy so very happy and so I've started to sing like the the blind man...

"Something good is going to happen to me,
happen to me
this very day,
something good is going to happen to me,
Jesus of Nazareth is passing this way!"


You and I we don't have to be afraid anymore because something good is going to happen to us this very day, Jesus of Nazareth is passing our way!

No comments: